2018 Membership Club now closed!
2018 Membership Benefits
- Twelve 750 mL bottles of sour beer (Blender’s Choice – 2 bottles of 6 different blends).
- First opportunity to purchase public bottle releases online (while supplies last).
- First opportunity to purchase can releases online (while supplies last). Shipping within California now available.
- 10% discount on all online purchases (bottles, cans, and merchandise).
- 10% discount on all tasting room purchases.
- Membership ID card
- First opportunity to purchase a 2019 membership.
- Option to pick-up at the brewery, ship within California (at an additional cost) for both cans and bottles, or designate a trustee.
- Shipping: For those who wish to have their allocations and membership items shipped within California (at an additional cost) for both cans and bottles, the customer is responsible for purchasing shipping via our online store once the membership items are made available.
Cost of Membership
- $300 + tax + CRV (California Redemption Value). Non-refundable
- Shipping within California for both bottles and cans are an additional cost and are not included in the Membership cost. We don not ship outside the state of California.
What Beer is included?
- Membership will include 12 bottles of sour beer that will only be available to members. These beers will be released during 2018. If there is an overage in production, Members will have first opportunity to purchase additional bottles. If there continues to be an excess of bottles after the Members have the opportunity to purchase them, we may sell them to the public. However, it is our intent to release these beers only to Members.
First Opportunity to Purchase Bottle Beer
- In 2018, we anticipate having limited quantities of bottled beer that is publicly released. As a Member, you will have the first opportunity to purchase a limited number of bottles before they go on sale to the public (while supplies last).
First Opportunity to Purchase Canned Beer (Shipping within CA now available)
- In 2018, we anticipate having limited quantities of canned beer that is publicly released. As a Member, you will have the first opportunity to purchase a limited number of 4-pack cans before they go on sale to the public (while supplies last). Note: Cans will only be held for one week after release date. It is the customers responsibility to purchase shipping for cans at check out (shipping within CA only), or pick up the cans within the one week window. Any cans not picked up within the pickup window will become the property of Casa Agria.
- Members will receive 10% discount on all purchases made through the website, memberportal, and in the tasting room. This includes bottles and apparel. This does not include shipping charges.
First Right of Acceptance to 2019 Membership
- Members will have the first opportunity to purchase a 2019 membership.
Shipping and Bottle pick up Options
- The following options are available for fulfilling Membership allocations and additional purchases for Members:
Pick-up at brewery – Orders can only be picked up during tasting room hours.
- Shipping within California (both Bottles and Cans) – Members who live in California, can have their orders shipped directly to them at an additional cost. Casa Agria is only allowed to ship to addresses within California. A signature and government issued ID proving that the person accepting the package is 21+ years of age will be required upon delivery. We cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
- Trustee – Members may designate a Trustee to pick-up their beers. An ID proving that the person accepting the package is 21+ years of age will be required. Trustee’s can be changed at any time by emailing email@example.com
- Membership is valid from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018. All bottled beer and/or merchandise purchased through the 2018 membership that has not been picked up by March 31, 2019, will become the property of Casa Agria.
Cancellation of Membership
- Membership may not be cancelled or terminated by members for any reason. Casa Agria reserves the right to cancel and terminate a membership at any time and for any reason.
2019 Membership Details
Coming Fall 2018