2019 MEMBERSHIP CLUB
- Membership Starts on January 1, 2019 and runs through December 31, 2019.
- Includes a 2019 membership card.
- Includes (12) twelve 750 mL membership exclusive bottles of sour beer (Blender’s Choice – 2 bottles each of 6 different blends). Bottle release dates vary.
- First opportunity to purchase public bottle and can releases online. Bottles and cans will be sold on a first-come first-served basis while supplies last.
- 10% discount on all online bottle, can, and apparel orders. Discounts do not apply to shipping, ticketed events, or the purchase of future memberships.
- 10% discount on all tasting room purchases. Discounts do not apply to shipping, ticketed events, or the purchase of future memberships.
- First opportunity to purchase a 2020 membership.
- Option to pick-up at the brewery, ship beer orders within California, or designate a trustee.
- Shipping: For those who elect to have their orders shipped within California, the customer is responsible for purchasing shipping via our online store at check out. You may request an order being held at the brewery to be shipped by filling out a shipping request form online, additional shipping fees apply.
- All 2019 membership orders being held at the brewery must be picked up by February 28, 2020 or will be forfeit by the member and become property of Casa Agria Specialty Ales.
COST OF 2019 MEMBERSHIP
- $300 + tax + CRV (California Redemption Value). Non-refundable.
- Shipping within California for bottles / cans are an additional cost and are not included in the Membership cost.
- We cannot ship alcohol outside the state of California.
WHAT BEER IS INCLUDED?
- Membership will include 12 bottles of sour beer that will only be available to members. These beers will be released during 2019. If there is an overage in production, Members will have first opportunity to purchase additional bottles. If there continues to be an excess of bottles after the Members have the opportunity to purchase them, we may sell them to the public. However, it is our intent to release these beers only to Members.
FIRST OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE BOTTLED BEER
- As a Member, you will have the first opportunity to purchase a limited number of bottles before they go on sale to the public. The sale of public bottles will be first-come first serve, while supplies last.
FIRST OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE CANNED BEER
- As a Member, you will have the first opportunity to purchase a limited number of 4-pack cans before they go on sale to the public. The sale of cans will be first-come first serve, while supplies last.
- All can orders have a specific pick up window. Cans will only be held for one week after release date. It is the customers responsibility to purchase shipping for cans at check out or pick up the cans within the one-week window. Any cans not picked up within the pickup window will be forfeit and become the property of Casa Agria Specialty Ales.
- Members will receive 10% discount on all purchases made through the website and in the tasting room. This includes all beer purchases and apparel. The discount does not apply to shipping charges, ticketed events, or the purchase of future memberships.
FIRST OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE 2020 MEMBERSHIP
- Members will have the first opportunity to purchase a 2020 membership.
SHIPPING AND BOTTLE PICKUP OPTIONS
The following options are available for fulfilling Membership allocations and additional purchases for Members:
- Pick-up at brewery – Orders can only be picked up during tasting room hours.
- Shipping within California (both Bottles and Cans) – Members who live in California, can have their orders shipped directly to them at an additional cost. Casa Agria is only allowed to ship to addresses within California. A signature and government issued ID proving that the person accepting the package is 21+ years of age will be required upon delivery. We cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
- Trustee – Members may designate a Trustee to pick-up their beers. An ID proving that the person accepting the package is 21+ years of age will be required. Trustee’s can be changed at any time by filling out a Assign Trustee Form on the membership website.
- Membership is valid from January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019. All bottled beer and/or merchandise purchased through the 2019 membership that has not been picked up by Febuary 28, 2020, will become the property of Casa Agria.
Cancellation of Membership
- Membership may not be cancelled or terminated by members for any reason. Casa Agria reserves the right to cancel and terminate a membership at any time and for any reason.
Casa Agria Specialty Ales would like to thank you for your support, and we look forward to you becoming a part of the CASA family!
By clicking the link below to join our 2019 membership club, you are acknowledging that you have read and accept the terms of the 2019 membership benefits outlined above.