WHAT BEER IS INCLUDED?
- Membership will include 12 bottles of sour beer that will only be available to members. These beers will be released during 2020. There will be 6 releases with 2 bottles included with the membership per release. The release dates vary. If there is an overage in production, Members will have first opportunity to purchase additional bottles. If there continues to be an excess of bottles after the Members have the opportunity to purchase them, we may sell them to the public. However, it is our intent to release these beers only to Members.
EVENTS AND MEMBERSHIP EXCLUSIVE MERCHADISE
- Includes (1) members exclusive glass.
- Includes an invitation to mebership exclusive events / parties (tickets sold at an additional cost).
FIRST OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE BOTTLED BEER
- As a member, you will have the first opportunity to purchase a limited number of bottles before they go on sale to the public. The sale of public bottles will be first-come first serve, while online supplies last.
FIRST OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE CANNED BEER
- As a member, you will have the first opportunity to purchase a limited number of 4-pack cans before they go on sale to the public. The sale of cans will be first-come first serve basis, while online supplies last.
- All can orders have a specific pick up window. Cans will only be held for one week after release date, unless noted otherwise. It is the customers responsibility to purchase shipping for cans at check out or pick up the cans within the pickup window. Any cans not picked up within the pickup window will be forfeit and become the property of Casa Agria Specialty Ales.
- Members will receive 10% discount on all purchases made through the website and in the tasting room. This includes all beer purchases and apparel. The discount does not apply to shipping charges, ticketed events, or the purchase of future memberships.
FIRST OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE 2021 MEMBERSHIP
- Members will have the first opportunity to purchase a 2021 membership.
SHIPPING AND BOTTLE PICKUP OPTIONS
The following options are available for fulfilling Membership allocations and additional purchases for members:
- Pick-up at brewery – orders can only be picked up during tasting room hours.
- Shipping within California and select areas in Arizona (for both bottles and cans) – Members who live in California and Arizona*, can have their orders shipped directly to them at an additional cost. Casa Agria is only allowed to ship to addresses within California and Arizona*. A signature and government issued ID proving that the person accepting the package is 21+ years of age will be required upon delivery. We cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
- *Shipping in Arizona only includes the greater Phoenix / Glendale and Tucson areas.
- Trustee – Members may designate a Trustee to pick-up their beers. An ID proving that the person accepting the package is 21+ years of age will be required. Trustee’s can be changed at any time by filling out a Assign Trustee Form on the membership website.
- Membership is valid from January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020. All bottled beer and/or merchandise purchased through the 2020 membership that has not been picked up by February 28, 2021, will become the property of Casa Agria.
Cancellation of Membership
- Membership may not be cancelled or terminated by members for any reason. Casa Agria reserves the right to cancel and terminate a membership at any time and for any reason.
Casa Agria Specialty Ales would like to thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to serving you in 2020!